Becoming an educator
Would you like a career?
Do you have a passion for working with children?
Would you like to run your own professional business from home?
Do you like working on your own with a support network around you?
Then becoming an Early Childhood Educator is for you. There is always a need for flexible quality childcare with Coastal Family Day Care.
What does being an Educator mean? It means:
You nurture and educate children from your own home.
- You are self-employed and run your own business.
- It is a profession and you will gain a qualification in Children's Services while at the same time working to earn a living. This also gives you the opportunity for a career path leading onto other areas in the profession.
- Educators must work within the National Quality Framework. For more info you can visit the website at www.acecqa.gov.au
- Coastal Family Day Care will help you set up and establish your business.
- There are requirements and costs before you can set
- Full First Aid (including CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis)
- Child Protection (Mandatory Reporting), Safe Food
Handling, Manual Handling & Fire Safety &
- Safety Check
- Public Liability Insurance (www.familydaycare.com.au)
- Vehicle Check
- Smoke Detector and Fire Blanket installed
- Any costs associated with your home meeting the requirements
If you would like further information then please contact Coastal Family Day Care on (03) 6435 3322 or complete our enquiry form.